Construction work on the $65m Port St. Lucie Cold Storage Facility located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2022.
The project involves the construction of a 3318m2 cold storage facility at Port Saint Lucie, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 12356m2 of freezer/cooler space
2. Construction of test kitchen
3. Construction of 2564m2 of office space
4. Construction of a restaurant
5. Construction of a club
6. Construction of a hotel
7. Construction of 2710m2 of the cold dock
8. Construction of warehouse space
9. Construction of storage units
10. Construction of distribution units
11. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
12. Construction of administrative space
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Installation of safety and security system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based ARCO National Construction.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData