Construction work on the $66m The Livano Grand National located in Orlando, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a three-building, four-story with 350-unit residential complex on 2ha of land in Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 530 residential units
2. Construction of 25 studios, 157 one-bedroom units, 144 two-bedroom units and 23 three-bedroom units
3. Construction of a pool
4. Construction of a courtyard and conference room
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of a dog park
7. Construction of grill station space
9. Construction of 630-space parking garage
10. Installation of elevators
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include the US-based LIV Development.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Baker Barrios Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the The Livano Grand National, while City of Orlando is the planning authority.