Construction work on the $70m Central Station Mixed-Use Development: Tower II located in Phoenix, Arizona, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2018.
The project involves the construction of a 22-story student housing complex with 655 beds in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of ground-floor retail space
2. Construction of a restaurant
3. Construction of a grocery store
4. Construction of a new transit center
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of elevators, safety, and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based City of Phoenix, Medistar Corporation, GMH Communities, LP, CBRE Investment Management.
the US-based Gould Evans Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Central Station Mixed-Use Development: Tower II, while City of Phoenix is the planning authority.