Construction work on the $76m Brooklyn Mixed-Use Building located in Brooklyn, New York, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 20-story mixed-use building with 107 residential units in New York, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a clubhouse
2. Construction of a swimming pool
3. Construction of retail space
4. Construction of a three-story commercial component
5. Construction of parking space
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include the US-based Standard Real Estate Investments.