Construction work on the $80m Mulberry Cold Storage Facility located in Arkansas, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2022.
The project involves the construction of a cold storage facility in Crawford County, Arkansas, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a warehouse
2. Construction of refrigerated space
3. Construction of storage units
4. Construction of distribution units
5. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
6. Construction of an administrative space
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Tippmann Innovation.