Construction work on the $94m Springfield High School Renovation located in Springfield, Illinois, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2022.
The project involves the expansion of its high school in Springfield, Illinois, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Renovation of classrooms
2. Construction of a new auditorium
3. Construction of a 2,000-seat fieldhouse
4. Construction of an esports room
5. Construction of new locker rooms
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of safety and security system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
the US-based BLDD Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Springfield High School Renovation, while Springfield City Council is the planning authority.