Construction work on the $100m San Antonio Residential Complex located in San Antonio, Texas, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 32-story apartment tower comprising 354 residential units in San Antonio, Texas, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units
2. Construction of a 64,661m2 retail building
3. Construction of a community centers
4. Construction of a trail system
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of a sports park
7. Construction of a six-level parking garage
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Weston Urban.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Page Southerland Page is the architect and engineering design consultant for the San Antonio Residential Complex, while Department of Planning and Community Development – antonio is the planning authority.