Construction work on the $100m Jacksonville Warehouse Development located in Jacksonville, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of two warehouses named Building D & E in Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of Building D a 40,500m2 warehouse on 9.38ha of land
2. Construction of Building E a 20,184m2 warehouse on 4.98ha of land
3. Construction of distribution units
4. Construction of warehouse
5. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
6. Construction of packaging units
7. Construction of parking facilities
Construction on the project, spread across 5 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.
Owners of the project include the US-based Phoenix Realty Group.
the US-based Studionorth Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Jacksonville Warehouse Development, while Jacksonville City Council is the planning authority.