Construction work on the $107m Talbot Gateway: Phase III located in Lancashire, the UK commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2018.
The project involves the construction of a seven-story 19,974m2 office building on 0.9ha of land in Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a large reception lobby
2. Construction of building maintenance facilities
3. Construction of offices and a health assessment center
4. Construction of cycle and pedestrian routes
5. Construction of 100 bicycles parking spaces
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 1 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Re Blackpool Urban Regeneration.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData