Construction work on the $163m Frechen NEOBEL Mixed-Use Development located in Frechen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2020.
The project involves the construction of the NEOBEL Mixed-Use quarter with residential facilities on a 25,000m2 area and office and commercial facilities on a 16,400m2 area in Frechen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of nine buildings with greening façades, green inner courtyards and front gardens with photovoltaic systems on the roof
2. Construction of a Kristall office building
3. Construction of a commercial building on Elisabethstrasse
4. Construction of a residential and commercial building on Welserstrasse
5. Construction of two buildings on Johannisstrasse with parking facilities
6. Construction of three office buildings (Phase-I) at Alfred-Nobel-Straße 27, 29 and 31 on an 11,420m2 area
7. Construction of retail facilities
8. Installation of elevators and power facilities
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include Germany-based OSMHolding.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Germany-based SP Plan is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Frechen NEOBEL Mixed-Use Development, while City of Frechen is the planning authority.