Construction work on the $166m Mint and Morehead Apartment Complex located in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 12-story apartment building with 393-units in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 1,114m2 of amenity space
2. Construction of an elevated courtyard
3. Construction of a swimming pool
4. Construction of an indoor/outdoor sky lounge
5. Construction of a two-story clubhouse
6. Construction of coworking space
7. Construction of a fitness center
8. Construction of a spa with a steam room and sauna
9. Construction of a five-story parking deck with 408 parking spaces
10. Installation of elevators, safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Aspen Heights Partners.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Dwell Design Studio is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Mint and Morehead Apartment Complex, while City of Charlottesville is the planning authority.