Construction work on the $250m Pattaya High-Tech Medical City Development located in Phatthaya, Chon Buri, Thailand commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a medical city in Pattaya, Thailand.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a hospital with 600 beds
2. Construction of a clinic for seniors
3. Construction of a residential area for doctors and nurses,
4. Construction of a dental facility
5. Construction of a rehabilitation unit
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include Thailand-based Thammasat University.