Construction work on the $302m Sapa Domestic Airport Development located in Lao Cai, Vietnam commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2011.
The project involves the construction of an airport to handle 3 million passengers per annum on 371ha of land in Lao Cai, Vietnam.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a passenger terminal
2. Construction of a 2,400m long and 45m wide runway
3. Construction of a perpendicular taxiway
4. Construction of a parallel taxiway
5. Construction of baggage handling facilities
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 371 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2030.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData