Construction work on the $320m Pioneer Salmon Fish Farm located in Ohio, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a salmon fish farm with a processing capacity of 11,023 tonnes per annum of salmon seafood in Williams County, Ohio, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 44,500m2 farm facility
2. Construction of a hatchery
3. Construction of a growing farm
4. Construction of a processing farm
5. Construction of service buildings
6. Construction of storage units
7. Construction of administrative buildings
8. Construction of machinery and related equipment
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include the US-based AquaBounty Technologies.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData