Construction work on the $322m Zagan poviat Logistics Center located in Zagan, Lubusz, Poland commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a logistics center on a 15,000m2 area in Lubusz, Poland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouses
2. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
3. Construction of storage facilities
4. Construction of an administrative space
5. Construction of parking facility
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Germany-based Evri Europe.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData