Construction work on the $354m Kalgoorlie Cracking and Leaching Processing Plant located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2018.
The project involves the construction of a cracking and leaching processing plant in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of storage facilities
2. Construction of a processing facility
3. Construction of administrative spaces
4. Construction of control rooms
5. Construction of other infrastructural facilities
6. Construction of access roads
7. Installation of 6m diameter, 110m long, four pier kiln
8. Installation of discharge end building
9. Installation of primary leach overflow rubber-lined hopper
10. Installation pumps, agitators, heat exchanger, and all service piping
11. Installation of 30 fabricated steel tanks
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
Owners of the project include Malaysia-based Lynas Rare Earths.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData