Construction work on the $370m Maraba Steel Plant located in Maraba, Para, Brazil commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2016.
The project involves the construction of a steel plant in Marabá, Pará, Brazil.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a production unit
2. Construction of a storage unit
3. Construction of a distribution unit
4. Construction of a steel coils unit
5. Construction of a pig iron unit
6. Installation of machinery
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include Switzerland-based Vale International.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData