The $675m venture financing of The Boring was the Construction & real estate industry’s top venture financing deal as total deals worth $959.9m were announced globally in April 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 25.8% over the previous month of $763.34m and a rise of 44.3% when compared with the last 12-month average, which stood at $665.13m.
Comparing venture financing deals value in different regions of the globe, North America held the top position, with total announced deals in the period worth $778.86m. At the country level, the US topped the list in terms of deal value at $771.66m.
In terms of volumes, North America emerged as the top region for Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals globally, followed by Asia-Pacific and then Europe.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
The top country in terms of venture financing deals activity in April 2022 was the US with 14 deals, followed by the Norway with three and Canada with two.
In 2022, as of April, Construction & real estate venture financing deals worth $3.02bn were announced globally, marking an increase of 106.7% year on year.
Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals in April 2022: Top deals
The top five Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals accounted for 88.1% of the overall value during April 2022.
The combined value of the top five Construction & real estate venture financing deals stood at $846.02m, against the overall value of $959.9m recorded for the month.
The top five Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals of April 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Brookfield Property Partners,Craft Ventures,Dacra Development,DFJ Growth Fund,Eight Partners,Founders Fund,Lennar,Sequoia Capital Operations,Tishman Speyer Properties,Valor Equity Partners and VY Capital $675m venture financing deal with The Boring
2) The $130m venture financing of Isprava Vesta Pvt. by Nadir Godrej and The Burman Family Office
3) 1Sharpe Capital,Base10 Partners,DivcoWest,Fifth Wall Ventures and Susa Ventures $15m venture financing deal with Cottage Technologies
4) The $13.02m venture financing of Beanstock by 360 Capital Partners,Arkadi Jampolski,Axeleo Capital,Entree Capital,FJ Labs,Giorgio Tinacci,Jan Hase,Pablo Fernandez,PropTech1 Venture Services,Raphael Di Meglio,Realty,Victor Lugger and Vincent Huguet
5) CrossCut Ventures Management and NFX Ventures $13m venture financing deal with Agentdesks