The $343.67m venture financing of Heimkapital was the construction & real estate industry’s top venture financing deal as total deals worth $516.2m were announced globally in January 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 94.9% over the previous month of $264.81m and a drop of 13.3% when compared with the last 12-month average, which stood at $595.25m.
Comparing venture financing deals value in different regions of the globe, Europe held the top position, with total announced deals in the period worth $358.56m. At the country level, the Germany topped the list in terms of deal value at $358.4m.
In terms of volumes, North America emerged as the top region for construction & real estate industry venture financing deals globally, followed by Asia-Pacific and then Europe.
The top country in terms of venture financing deals activity in January 2022 was the US with 11 deals, followed by the Germany with three and Brazil with two.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
In 2022, as of January, construction & real estate venture financing deals worth $516.22m were announced globally, marking an increase of 155.1% year on year.
construction & real estate industry venture financing deals in January 2022: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry venture financing deals accounted for 91.3% of the overall value during January 2022.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate venture financing deals stood at $471.38m, against the overall value of $516.2m recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry venture financing deals of January 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Frank Strauss and yabeo Capital $343.67m venture financing deal with Heimkapital
2) The $69.33m venture financing of Changzhou Baijiashi Thin Film Technology by Changjiang Growth Capital Investment,China Merchants Capital,Jiupai Capital,Minmetals CapitalLtd,Oriental Three Gorges,Three Gorges Capital Holding,Three Gorges Energy and Three Gorges Green Industry Fund
3) Byers Capital,Founders Fund,Initialized Capital,Khosla Ventures,LenX and Zigg Capital $30m venture financing deal with Culdesac
4) The $14.73m venture financing of Evernest by Bonsai Partners,Kibo Ventures and Prudence
5) DX Ventures – Brazil $13.65m venture financing deal with Brasil ao Cubo