Total construction & real estate industry M&A deals worth $11.1bn were announced in Asia-Pacific in July 2022, led by Adani Group’s $10.5bn acquisition of 63.1% stake in Ambuja Cements, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 328.5% over the previous month of $2.6bn and a rise of 152.6% when compared with the last 12-month average of $4.41bn.
Asia-Pacific held a 96.62% share of the global construction & real estate industry M&A deal value that totalled $11.53bn in July 2022. With a 91.07% share and deals worth $10.5bn, India was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s M&A deal value across construction & real estate industry.
In terms of M&A deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 20 deals during July 2022, marking a decrease of 58.33% over the previous month and a drop of 60.00% over the 12-month average. China recorded five deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific construction & real estate industry M&A deals in July 2022: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals accounted for 99.9% of the overall value during July 2022.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate deals stood at $11.14bn, against the overall value of $11.1bn recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals of July 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Adani Group $10.5bn acquisition deal for 63.1% stake in Ambuja Cements
2) The $557.78m acquisition of Ningbo Yonghuan Real Estate Development and Ningbo Yongyun Real Estate Development by Jinmao Huadong Enterprises Management
3) Xiamen Differ Yield Cultural Tourism Group $43.35m acquisition deal with Lishui Fu Feng Cultural ToursLimited and Xiamen Dingzao Commercial Operation ManagementLimited
4) The $22.43m acquisition of Schwarz Excavations by MAAS Group Holdings
5) Dynamic Group Holdings $13.02m acquisition deal with Welldrill