Bespoke Glazing Vision Ltd is proud to announce our company has been rebranded and our name changed to Glazing Innovations Ltd.
As a company, we will still primarily be undertaking the industries bespoke design and build requirements. We will, however, be continually developing standard/modular systems to meet the markets most common applications. Glazing Innovations now undertake both commercial and high-end residential contracts, providing a professional service from pre-order meetings to servicing a contracts maintenance requirement.
Glazing Innovations would like to invite you to experience the high levels of customer service we strive to achieve and as part of our company’s rebranding, we have established a comprehensive website to assist in general architectural glazing enquiries.
For our trade customers (architects, building contracts and glazing installers), we have also established a tailored area within our website for each. Providing NBS specifications, PDF/CAD drawings, budget quote generators, programme/planning considerations and technical appraisals.
Although as a company we are able to design and develop system details and extrusions to meet an individual contracts brief. Typical systems utilised within our works are that of:
- Frameless glazing
- Structural glazing
- Curtain walling/patent glazing
- Shuffle glazing
Glazing Innovations undertake the full design, manufacturing and installation package. Typical products requested include:
- Rooflights, skylights and atriums (mono-pitched, dual-pitched, barrel vaulted, pyramids, conical rooflights etc)
- Walk on rooflights/floors (both external and internal glass designs)
- Glass balustrades (structural/frameless glass balustrade or feature posted designs)
- Glass canopies (standard mono-pitched designs, curved glass or bespoke geometries)
- Glass partitions (internal single-glazed partitioning designs)
- Glass facades (standard framed curtain walling, frameless glazing or structural glazing [adhered] systems)
- Glass conservatories (high-end bespoke residential conservatories in frameless glazing and structural glazing systems).
Glazing Innovations Ltd (previously Bespoke Glazing Vision Ltd) has undertaken work on many prestigious installations including:
- The Eden Project
- Mill House Medical Centre
- Various London Underground stations
- The Marriott Hotel (West India Quay)
- Docklands Light Railway (including Custom House, Excel Station)
- Ness Botanic Gardens
The team at Glazing Innovations would like to welcome you to our company and the services we provide. We work with the contracts team in providing a safe, environmentally friendly solution for all works undertaken.