MBL Infrastructures wins $115M road project in India

WCN Editorial Team 29 Jun 2016 ASIA TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE

India-based MBL Infrastructures has secured a road project worth INR7.79bn ($115M) from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).


The company will deliver the project on a design-build-finance-operate-transfer basis. The scope of the project will include six laning of green-field proposed Udaipur bypass road in Rajasthan.

During construction, 40% of the bid project cost amounting to INR3.11bn ($45.7M) will be financed by NHAI and the remaining 60% amounting to INR4.67bn ($68.7M) will be arranged by the concessionaire.

The project is expected to be operational within 15 years, starting from the commercial operation date.

* For more information on the India construction market, visit the Construction Intelligence Center Report Store.

With 11 websites and newsletters covering all the key areas within the construction industry, World Construction Industry Network is the leading global construction information resource. READ ABOUT US
PRIVACY POLICY

STAY IN TOUCH!

LATEST TWEETS

World Construction Network | www.worldconstructionnetwork.com is a product of GlobalData. Copyright © 2020 GlobalData. All rights reserved.