Astaldi, Max Bogl JV wins motorway contract in Romania

WCN Editorial Team 20 Apr 2016 EUROPE TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE

A joint venture led by Astaldi and Max Bogl has won a €100m contract from National Company of Motorways and National Roads for the Brasov–Oradea motorway in Romania.

The scope of the contract covers the design and construction of 18km of motorways, including viaducts, overpasses and flyover junctions.

Work will begin in May 2016 and will last for 16 months. The first four months will be devoted to design, and execution will take place in the following 12 months.

Both Astaldi and Max Bogl have a 48.5% stake in the joint venture, and the remaining 3% stake holder is Romanian designer Consitrans.

75% of the project will be financed by European funds and the remaining 25% will come from the State Budget.

With 11 websites and newsletters covering all the key areas within the construction industry, World Construction Industry Network is the leading global construction information resource. READ ABOUT US
PRIVACY POLICY

STAY IN TOUCH!

LATEST TWEETS

World Construction Network | www.worldconstructionnetwork.com is a product of GlobalData. Copyright © 2020 GlobalData. All rights reserved.