Aldar launches luxury residential community at Yas Acres in UAE

WCN Editorial Team 11 Sep 2018 MIDDLE EAST BUILDINGS

Aldar Properties has launched The Cedars, a new luxury residential community within its golf and waterfront development, Yas Acres, on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, as part of a strategy to create distinct communities within the overall masterplan.

Along with this, Aldar is also introducing limited time offers to make owning a home within Yas Acres more attractive. Under this offer, Aldar will waive the five-year service charge and 2% Abu Dhabi municipality fee. It will also offer customers a new 20/80 payment plan under which 20% of the purchase price will be payable during construction and the remaining 80% upon handover.

The luxury lifestyle development includes two school plots with sporting facilities, which have been acquired by a local investment firm. The schools, which will cater to students from three to 18 years, can be easily accessible by the residents from their central locations in the Yas Acres development.

Yas Acres, located on the northern shores of Yas Island, will add 1,315 premium townhouses and villas to the island. Construction has already begun on the three phases of Yas Acres and the first 652 homes will be handed over in 2019. Limited numbers of 3BR-6BR homes are available and the prices start from AED3m ($816,737).

Each villa cluster will include landscaped parks, running and cycling tracks, shadeways, indoor and outdoor gyms, community pool areas, along with playgrounds, swimming pools, sports facilities and BBQ areas.

A Golf and Country Club will provide additional amenities, including events space and dining outlets with local retail offerings. A waterfront apartment district with shops and food and beverage outlets is also planned.

Yas Acres is part of Yas Island’s destination development strategy. Yas Marina Circuit, where the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix is held every year, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, Yas Mall, Yas Links Golf & Country Club, and the Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park are located on Yas Island.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Image: A construction on Yas Island. Photo: courtesy of Aldar.

With 11 websites and newsletters covering all the key areas within the construction industry, World Construction Industry Network is the leading global construction information resource. READ ABOUT US
PRIVACY POLICY

STAY IN TOUCH!

LATEST TWEETS

World Construction Network | www.worldconstructionnetwork.com is a product of GlobalData. Copyright © 2022 GlobalData. All rights reserved.