MBL secures Indian road development projects worth $320m

WCN Editorial Team 5 Apr 2016 ASIA TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE

Indian construction firm MBL Infrastructures has secured two road development projects worth INR21.3bn ($320m) from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
NHAI awarded the projects on a DBFOT (design-build-finance-operate-transfer) hybrid annuity basis.
Construction period for both the projects is stipulated at 730 days. During construction, 40% of the bid project cost will be funded by NHAI and the remaining 60% will be arranged by the concessionaire.

With 11 websites and newsletters covering all the key areas within the construction industry, World Construction Industry Network is the leading global construction information resource. READ ABOUT US
PRIVACY POLICY

STAY IN TOUCH!

LATEST TWEETS

World Construction Network | www.worldconstructionnetwork.com is a product of GlobalData. Copyright © 2020 GlobalData. All rights reserved.