Bunting Coady Architects merges with B+H Architects14 December 2010
Bunting Coady Architects, a full service, architectural practice based in Vancouver, Canada has merged with another Canadian architecture practice, B+H Architects.
The merged architectural firm will be known as B+H BuntingCoady and will be located at 200-1132 Alberni Street, which will now also house B+H CHIL Design.
Bunting Coady is a specialist provider of architecture, planning and interior design services to corporate, commercial, retail, industrial and institutional clients. The firm has received over 50 international awards for design excellence and is the only architectural practice to have won the BOMA Earth award on four separate occasions. In 2002, Bunting Coady designed the first LEED-Gold building in Canada and has gone on to complete almost 2 million square feet of LEED- Gold- and Platinum-certified buildings.
Bunting Coady's co-founder and CEO, Teresa Coady, is a pioneer in the area of sustainability and energy-efficient design. Her vision, to create 'living breathing buildings' is behind the firm's development of landmark projects including the award-winning Vancouver Port Authority Head Office, the NRC Institute for Fuel Cell Innovation and the Kwantlen Polytechnic University Cloverdale Campus.
With a 57-year legacy of achievement in the built environment, B+H is an award-winning full-service architecture and design firm recognized for the delivery of sustainable design, problem-solving and construction administration skills to large-scale, technically complex projects around the world. A global practice with offices in Toronto, Vancouver, China, India, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, the work of B+H spans all sectors - office towers, commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare, institutional, residential, mixed-use, renewal/renovation, interiors, urban design, planning, transportation and infrastructure.